Monday, June 20, 2011

Contemplating


As I get to relax and ponder on at my office seat I decided to write a short analysis of what happens during I came back from my vacation with all the loads of paperwork's lining in and waiting to be signed and bothered by something else in my mind, I get to pause and re-think twice.

Many things happen for a reason, happy at the moment and later on sad. I was surprise to know that things are not permanently as they use to be and even the situations here in the place I work is indispensable. Being affected so far here and back home has given me insight that life as we know it is really unpredictable.

Moving forward, we just got to get going as life is a past phase like a bullet, better be ready and prepared for whatever outcome it will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment