Sunday, August 15, 2010

Is it still Worth Staying In Afghanistan?



I guess this is it. The project is about to close, a lot of reports to be made, closure of some other sites and demobilizing gradually all the staff. I must admit I have been here for a quite a while. 3 yrs is not much but I love to look forward on another adventure. But before that, I will have to go for my vacation first and I cant wait to see my family and friend back home. I also miss my friend in Singapore and excited to visit again U.S.

My Future is undecided yet, I have come back and luckily my boss is offering another position for me so I dont know yet, Love to be here as my Income extended across my family and some investments in the Philippines.

As I am writing this, my office is full of Afghans taking their salaries and as expected, the smell of of this people not taking a bath and practicing Ramadan fasting really vomit me too much. by the way, it is my first writing here in my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment