Sunday, August 15, 2010

Mild Injuries but nothing serious...

I was suppose to write this 2 days back but due to very busy schedules in the office (Bank runs,and disbursement of payroll),I have to set aside this first. I jut had a mild injuries cause from a vehicular accidents. As usual what do you expect from a War Zone countries like Afghanistan. My right Arm was hit a by a broken windows as i have to cover my face.

With this, I can't do much except to rest and take anti-biotics to quickly heal the pain and wrapped it with bandage. its a little pain but I need to work on it and just let it go. The office is a little quiet now as we have the 2nd day schedule for the release of payroll.

By the way, I am counting the days left for my vacation, its 29 days more and still a lot of things to do and be busy with for the close out period. I'm just a bit worried as to what's gonna happen to my other staff just in case they will not be absorb by the new company. Something to look forward in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment