Friday, November 12, 2010

Fabulous Vacation "Engrande" - 2nd Part


As I finish my journey in Salt Lake City - Utah, I began to get ready on my exploration on Denver Colorado, another new place to me in the heart of the mountainous state of U.S. I Left 2pm bound via Delta Airline and it took me only 2 hrs. to travel and by the reach there it was already 4:30 PM. I stayed in Hilton Cherry Creek, Denver and the accommodation were good. Unpack all things and went outside for sightseeing.

First Night, I went to the 17th. ave where I sat in a fine dining restaurant "Olivea" and had an amazing dinner. The restaurant actually caters to gays and Lesbians so mostly all the clients are 3rd sex. After that, there was a popular Gay bar and this is just beside the resto and it was called "JR's along the same street also. I stayed there for a couple of hours and I had a great time. It was a mix of Gays and Lesbian and they really dont mind each other as they want to enjoy every minute of it to their friends.


The next Itinerary I have was on the tour, the first half of it were actually allocated on the City Itself, familiarizing what the city of Denver can offer. I got to see the Capitol, Union train station, the famous Stadium where Obama made a historical speech, A park that was popular for Marathon, and the famous Blue Wild bear being displayed on the convention center. Denver is also popular in the shopping area. there is 16th street along the city where they offer a lot of stuff to buy and this is very long long way to walk. Indeed, my half tour was excellent.


The 2nd half of my tour were a bit far and this in on the mountain side and they call it "Red Rock Mountains". the travel went for about 2 hours and lasted for about 6 hrs all in all. The first stop of the tour was in the Red Rock Mountain itself, I got to see the magnificent dashing red mountain and they also offer amphitheater where you can arrange Concerts and shows. Next stop over were the wild one "Buffalo Bills Grave. My first time to witness the wild life animals which include also the wild Elk. I was able to get some photo shot of those wild animals and got a taste of Buffalo Beef burger.


The trip was exhausting but memorable as I have explore the entire city of Denver and also the wild animals and the famous Red Rocks Mountains. As soon the tour fnish, I headed directly to the restaurant as I got to meet an important person I chat and met in the gay connection chat. Indeed, a lovely evening, and memorable night I have with Annette, friend I met in Denver. I also bump to meet but for the last minute and His name is Hector and got a chance to get to know him more for the remaining hours i have and he took me to the airport bound to New York City for my final Journey of U.S. trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment