Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving

As we celebrate thanksgiving, I thought to myself why cant i write something for this occasion since I have been receiving good share of abundant blessings from above.  We all know this is being popularly celebrated in the United States every 4rth. Thursday of November for the bountiful harvest of the year. Indeed, they are worth being something for this and I kind a different for my side to celebrate.

I want to celebrate personally for myself, Thanksgiving for all the things most especially the good sides of it in the last couple of years that have change my life drastically. All the improvement that had happen to me truly gives me the clarity of what a life is all about. Yes, they are truly the product of hardship, struggles and sacrifices to make a life a different, something that will encompass all the difficulties but in the end it is worth to gamble and play because we know that something good awaits in the end.

There is still things to be done and more to improve in our lives as we take the step of another challenge in the coming days and we don't know if  we are ready to face on it. We can never be sure that what were enjoying and celebrating it today maybe the same for another year to come but we can only hope and pray that things will be good because that's what we want - to make our lives a more stable, balance and sustainable to live with.

I only wish and thanks for one, that I'm still here in this world hoping to make others lives change for a better, my families who are relying on me most, I want them to have different and good life to live. Life is a gift and we should take care and value it for we only have one chance to use it. Most of all, we should give thanks for the life that we have receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment