Thursday, December 23, 2010

9 Years without Christmas

 Its 2 days more to go and Christmas is coming and that will be added to my list of absence back home for my families and friends not to mention to my "Ina-anak".  I'm sure they are chasing me already with so many dues I need to pay back and a lot to miss.  Its will be still be the same just like the previous years, work and go home and sleep and that's what I do to keep up for my loneliness.

Back here in the office as I rest for a while, I decided to write this and think is it worth it that I need to sacrifice for a little while for the love and care to my loveones back home?  Yes its been a while since I did not feel the spirit of Christmas as I am very far away doing what is best for myself, families and future.  A lot of my colleague are also doing the same sacrificing for their families just to give the best of everything for them.

There will be a quite celebration tommorrow with my fellow office-mates bringing all the foods to celebrate, get together, gift giving and a little of song and dancing and I'm sure it will at least erase the feeling of loneliness back home. I haven't purchase my "Monito Munita" for tomorrow's gift giving so I need to check what's good to give? Perhaps I will just dig to some of my old souvenirs I brought with me from my recent U.S. trip and for sure they will like it.

Indeed, this coming Christmas will be again a celebration of birth, "Pasasalamat" and most of all celebration of him for all the things his done to me and to my families. I say "Merry Christmas" to myself then.

No comments:

Post a Comment