Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Year end 2010


As we near to end the year 2010, I tend to reflect the past things that happened to me personal and professional wise.  This year brought so many things into my life, I got to visit last February for the 1st. time in 4 years my families and friends and it was a blast celebration, family gatherings, sharing of blessings (in kind and monies) and Outings as well.  My visit was short but very meaningful as I will be headed to Singapore along with my Mom and Sister in Law Grace.

This year was also a surprising one as I receive a surprise bonus from the Company I work with here in Afghanistan and It that help me to purchase a "Toyota Revo" for the entire family so that they can be able to use it for picking me up in the airport along with some other family activities.  I got to purchase also another property to be added in the list of the investments I have, securing myself through Insurance and saving as well in the near future and clearing up some other obligations.

It was also on this year that I got a chance to visit U.S. for the 2nd time (LA,Utah,Denver and New York), exploring new places and meeting some interesting people around the area. indeed, my visit was a successful one. Aside from U.S., I have also again visited my families and  friends back in  the Philippines for a very short period of time making it a complete journey to Include Singapore where I got to see my "kumare" Mardy along with her husband Nathan and my "Ina-anak" Madeleine.  Singapore was a very inviting place along with the formula 1 being held at that time.

This year was also a sadden part as I got to miss a very good colleague I have in the finance department as he was terminated due to some politics being run in the company.  A recent death of the husband of my Sister is also a very tragic one to remember this year. I guess not all can be enjoyed and be happy this year but again to be thankful that I'm still here surviving.

Lastly, with only 3 days remaining before saying goodbye to 2010, I wish that the coming 2011 will be a promising and very enjoyable one to remember.  Of course I have already seen the 1st. positive sign of it as I have receive again a surprising gift from my boss "Bonus" but this time it was tripled, a product of handwork, dedication to my work  and loyalty to the company. Indeed, 2011 is a very good year to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment