Friday, February 4, 2011

Career and Investment


Is it really important to maintain your career and put into investment? A lot of us would think perhaps we need to enjoy and relax when the due of our works needs to take to time out for a while.The fruit of our hardwork and sweats should be given rewards and must be enjoyed but we need to consider future, Are we going to last long long on the success that we are currently enjoying so far?  They say enjoy it while last, or perhaps today we celebrate and be merry for tomorrow we shall die.  Those are things that never came into my mind.  I would rather live in a simple life happy and contented but with so much obligations and responsibilities that has dump into your shoulders, you might wanna think very carefully. Career and sacrifices always go along together whenever I embark into another journey.

Its been almost years and years that I have been in the overseas trying to find out what I really want with my career, of course I have always fall into my stream of profession "Finance or Accounting". Middle East has always been the focal point of location where I try my luck and so far it gives me the confidence to land on the job I want.  There maybe discrimination and prejudices but I always take the positive notion that I am the one they are looking for, the Big Asset for the company.  Career change? Is it really timely? what about moving to a new environment is it really worth it?  Those are the things in my mind that's bugging me, I am not really sure If I am ready to move as there are things that needs to prioritize at the moment. Given the possibility, I would have to weight things before regretting it later on.
 

Investing while working and enjoying the career is the main goal of why I am still here.  There has been many changes in the past that has brought the shed of light into my life of what I have right now. Every penny I earned and save has been put into investment as this will later on be the fall back after retiring from work. I am very wise of making the decision for a longer term period and making it more profitable as the years will pass.  Additional assets has been line up and this perhaps will be the final one before I decide to choose what I want whether to continue or move to another level of career change.  I just need to relax and enjoy seating in the beach while watching the sun rises and the sunsets.  My only hope is that when the time comes that I can share it with him, wherever he is I know that his there waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment